Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Click on the follow link, if you'd like to keep up to date...

For those of you visiting for the first time, don't forget to become a follower to this blog. I am always adding more to this blog. I just started this up in November of 2010. For a while I have had a web page and a you tube channel, but now I am moving all of my "tips and tricks" "hints" " tutorials" "build-a-longs" and others to this site.

I have taught classes in almost all forms or north american primitive cultural arts and/ or skills, don't claim to be a know it all, never will, many more who know more, and I love to learn too, I'm just here to pass on what I know and what works to you

ok I'm already bored talking about my self, enough of that.

You will find to main topics in this blog; Bows and bowmaking, and you wil also find buckskins, and tanning.

I'm sure I may add more subjects if popularity demands for it, other subjects to include may be, porcupine quillwork embroidery, Scrimshaw, Flint knapping, Primitive weapons, survival, basketry, stone sculpting,etc. basically primitive and cultural arts and skills, but we will see. for now, basically this will be a how to, and Q&A site for those that have followed the youtube channel, website, seen me in the magazines, or are just plain curious to how a certian thing to work.

in order to keep up date on this, best to click on the follower link on the side bar to your right.

No comments: