Wednesday, December 8, 2010

secret project

A friend of mine does very similar work, So I said I would not sell this style of sculpting on my website, instead, I will come up with my own style, though he's ok with whatever I'm sure, it's still about my own ethics and morals, so instead, I thought I'd just share the photos...

Let me know what you think!
                                          These first 3 pics are of the handle, it's actually quite comfortable, it's like this was made for the hand!

the leaf and vine work on the whole bow took a total of seven hours of sculpting, my first time doing this with this medium, getting a whole new set of bows the same style to sculpt this weekend, but going to be different design, perhaps the celtic knot work I had originally tried....
small project I have been working on, bamboo backe recurve, with sculpting, this was so much fun... thought I'd share

No comments: